terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012

Bipolar Disorder



Hey Deeps I made this tutorial to a dedicated family man, is a difficult disorder. There are many people with bipolar disorder who do not accept treatment because they never accept this disease. I Intensively studied this disease, because this person of my family had a lot of attitudes that i do not understand why, sometimes reaching to hurt me a lot worse when it comes to a dear and familiar to us is immensely special. I did everything to help, came to exams, he even get treatment, but eventually gave up everything because he would always say "I'm not crazy," in fact, are not crazy, just need treatment in order to live a normal life . For those who are around a bipolar, it becomes more difficult to treat a bipolar disorder to treat a person with Alzheimer's is difficult, arduous, complicated, we must always have a thousand eyes upon the person in my family that was part of me is very special it opened in me a deep desire for clinical psychiatry. I hope you enjoy this tutorial and that serves to understand a little what is the bipolar world.
Deep kiss
Deep Surprise Team
Subscribe to our channel Deep Surprise

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário